Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
29 April, 01:52
Denmark Becomes The First Country To Suspend ALL COVID Vaccinations!
Why Did Denmark Announce the Immediate Suspension of All COVID - 19 Vaccinations? Answer: The Danish Health Authority said the country was in a “good position” to return to normal, noting that the epidemic was under control. "Therefore we are winding down the mass vaccination program against Covid-19,” said Bolette Søborg, director of the department of infectious diseases.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 April, 01:55
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld @SkjQld2222
Hooray🤩 We managed to stay vaccine free, me and my kids , Thank you GOD🙏😇💗 Then we just need to vote the WHO down with their insane proposal that they should decide on all countries' ways of dealing with a Pandemic. TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGAWW
02:23 AM - Apr 29, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SkjQld2222 in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
29 April, 10:00

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
29 April, 09:14
Happy for you! ❤️
My family all unvaxxed and good too! It wasnt easy, but we all made it through a tough time.
Now we just cruising, spreading light and hope. Trusting The Plan!
God is so great! God is so good! 🙏🙏

God Wins donated @GR2021
29 April, 08:53
2021! what a year! We safely walked through the intense mind control, tyranny, bullying, hate speech, crticisms, broken relationships, educating and waking the normies, assault on freedom, keeping our family safe etc etc . I feel victorious already!!!!! Grateful for people fighting for us behind the scenes. ♥️ 🙌🏼

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
29 April, 04:36
それはとても素晴らしいです!日本はまだばかげたニュースとばかげた日常生活です。ニュースが見れません。。。真実が一日も早く世界に届くように祈ります。教えて頂きありがとうございました!デンマークからの希望の光♥♥♥

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
29 April, 04:46
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
🙏😇💗✨🌈親愛なるフレン
真実と希望の光が世界中に広がることを願っています。ですから、私たちは地球全体と私たちの宇宙のために1000年の平和、自由、繁栄を得ることができます