Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 April, 12:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
29 April, 05:22
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
He won't do that. That's not the game or the training and would be of no value for you. You have to focus on the drops and make the connections and work out what is being shown to you.

This process is like being in an 'intuition agility centre'... if he gave you confirmations in that way then you would not extend the capacities you have already...

Its like people who put rugs on horses in winter... though they believe this is helping their animals, in truth the fine hairs that house air pockets are unable to be raised to house the air that is the natural heating system that God gave the horse... they loose this capacity and can not regulate their selves as intended there after...

VK is pulling the rug off...

This also allows you to experience the 'vibe zone'... and you will find the answers come to you... Don't ask VK for that flow of information, ask God or Source and the flow of data will come to you... if you ask VK you will be disappointed and frustrated.

The sync

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 April, 09:40
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Perfectly stated!

I rejoice, and am humbled by the training - better yet "education" - that Anons have been receiving over the past years. Free of charge! Worth far beyond any commercial Ph.D. (aka Piled Higher and Deeper).

"Freely you have received; freely give." ~ Matthew 10:8

My heart sings with joy to be in this AU community.
YOU. ARE. MY. FAMILY.
❤️