Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 April, 12:51
I can’t imagine future Deplorables paying taxes so a tenured Professor of Applied Moronics can churn out endless Marxist crap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 April, 12:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I get the vibe that we will be demanding restitution when all comes out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Foster @Marecf
https://youtu.be/ezycdQmU-...

MUST WATCH!!!!!!!

THE LOST CENTURY....

THIS HAS TO BE WHITE HATS!!!!!

"Frozen in time technology since 1908....

Its getting ready to burst forward now.

An amazing society in the next year or so."
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

01:08 AM - Apr 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Marecf in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
29 April, 01:22
In response Marie Foster to his Publication
Have never trusted Stepehn greer.

War Weary @W4rWeary
29 April, 04:15
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Read his book, watched his disclosure stuff but I could tell something was off. The light came on when I realised that he was gatekeeping. He'd been put in place to ensure only what THEY approved of was allowed to be aired publically. NOTHING new got out, only fairy stories of lights.

ALSO he was doing the same on the UFO sub on QResearch back in 8chan days. Only his stories were notables etc. etc.

Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
29 April, 09:49
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Never trusted him either. Or TTSA. Corey Goode. Wilcock. Anyone who has "insiders" are either being used or completely full of sh*t