SleeperCell Patriot @SleeperCellPatriot
Hello Frens! I'm a newfag here but an oldfag elsewhere. I'm a memefag everywhere. KEK I was locked out of twatter for two years and it wasn't until I was able to get back in that I even knew this place existed. Before this, I've been a regular over the years on /qresearch/. This place looks comvfefe! I make memes mostly but rely on researchfags heavily. Let's do God's work together. GODSPEED
11:14 PM - Apr 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by SleeperCellPatriot in this post can reply
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
03 May, 11:16
In response SleeperCell Patriot to his Publication
Welcome, Patriot! One finger on the F00KED button but use wisely. Keeps our fam together!🤩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 May, 09:44
Welcome!! get nice an cozy, you are going to find au is easy to love because the people on it…are TOP NOTCH❣️ God ‘s work…I’m in 🙌❣️🙏🔥👊✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
03 May, 09:14
Hello - Welcome - Glad you made it here! looking forward to sharing your memes!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
02 May, 11:32
Welcome to the family! Because #FamilyIsEverything !

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
29 April, 07:46
Welcome fren

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
29 April, 02:17
Nothing but good ppl here! Great you found this place we call home!

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
29 April, 09:51
Welcome! Always great to meet a new fren!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
29 April, 09:02
Welcome fren! ❤️
You’ll love it here.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
29 April, 08:47
Welcome!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
29 April, 08:42
Welcome

Nunya Business @AAug22
29 April, 08:29

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
29 April, 08:26
welcome newoldfag!

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
29 April, 08:26
Welcome!! you will enjoy this platform.
By the way, I am a meme their...🤣. Much love

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
29 April, 08:22
Welcome!

Robert Travers @Robert1957
29 April, 08:16
Welcome!!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 April, 08:16
Welcome😁 You are among some of the best souls I have ever encountered💖 I look forward to your memes! Warning....Imma meme theif🙄

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
29 April, 08:10
Welcome! You’ll love it here!

memes matter @NoComment
29 April, 06:03
Welcome, i make,fix and steal/trade memes, and i did and do my own research, i love AnonUp and my frens and co workers here, it is a comfefe place indeed digits confirm

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
29 April, 05:50
(that means, family is everything 😊❤️🔥)

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
29 April, 05:43
Welcome home, new fren!
It's comfy cozy here 🙂

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
29 April, 02:56
G fren if you've been on qresearch then I've prolly lurked yer posts and memes 🤣

29 April, 03:05
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
KEK - I fell off the radar a bit when it moved to 8kun, but I still check in from time to time ;) You might see some of my older memes as I repost the ones here relevant to the current issues of the day. My file folders are in absolute disarray at the moment. Cheers!

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
29 April, 02:49
I think you're gonna love it here...

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
29 April, 02:15
Welcome Fren!

29 April, 02:17
In response Devout Patriot to his Publication
Thanks! I'm already loving it here!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
29 April, 01:45
Welcome. Your story is interesting. I hope you enjoy your stay.

29 April, 01:51
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Thank you! Pleased to meet you!

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
29 April, 01:41
Welcome Friend :)

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
29 April, 01:36
You'll fit right in, fren

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
29 April, 12:59
Welcome Brother this is peaceful place, respect and love

29 April, 01:04
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
Much love, fren!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
29 April, 12:52
Welcome! AnonUp is the best. ❤️🐸

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
29 April, 12:50
Welcome to AU fren! Tis a sacred & friendly place. Happy you’ve joined us!