Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Yeshua I am hurting and I am pleading with you for help
Amen
07:59 PM - Apr 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
29 April, 06:28
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Prayers and Hugs for you! Can I do anything to help?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
29 April, 05:45
hey fren! come back to Twit...you know qe all here on AU with you too but miss you there. Presence needed. Stat. Come on over for a fly by 🙏❣🌟❣🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 April, 07:15
In response Hope JGPhoenixRising Green to her Publication
I dont have a way in
no phone number
and they keep instantly sus me

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
29 April, 01:26
Sending hugs 💞 & healing your way. You got this...WE ARE WITH YOU...🙏

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
28 April, 08:27
🙏 🙏

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
28 April, 08:26
You asked who you should ask. Hallelujiah. This is where strength comes from. Spiritual warfare is not fought with our mind or our physical weapons, but prayer. Our King fights for us. For he has risen. In the name of Yeshua, bless and reward all those who seek your help, AMEN!

American Girl @Americangirl
28 April, 08:24
y'all i like this lady.... alittle bossy but qe got this😉😎🇺🇸

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
28 April, 08:22
💖🙏🙏🙏

Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
28 April, 08:20

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
28 April, 08:20
🙏🙏🙏. Thank you for all that you do.

Selah 321 @Selah
28 April, 08:19
Hold strong... God has got this...🙏✝️

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
28 April, 08:14
Yeshua my father please help. 🙏

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 April, 08:12

Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
28 April, 11:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
117...my room number.
So many of us cry for Yeshua's help today.
It's in the air...I can feel it.
Come Lord, please come.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
29 April, 06:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😎☝️🌿

Diana DJT @Diana
28 April, 08:11
Sending you prayers, keep the faith🙏🏼❤️💥

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 April, 08:09
Jeremy Camp - Out Of My Hands (Audio) - YouTube

Official Audio for “Out Of My Hands” by Jeremy Camp.Get Jeremy’s New Album Here: https://jeremycamp.lnk.to/thestorysnotoverYDSubscribe to Jeremy’s Channel: h...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 April, 08:32
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
@lauren_m_bradley I listen to that a lot. I seem to carry a lot on my shoulders at times, not sure why, always have, but the truth is God is doing the work, we are walking faithfully, and every ones reality is individual so when it seems all is speaking to us, well its true, but God is our strength, we could be in a field doing nothing other than raising our vibe and we are slaying sister, where ever we are atm is where we are to be, what we do is as it is to be done. Love You Lauren, this too will pass, you are stronger than you know. This is good too.
https://youtu.be/pFuvAXzBt...
Jeremy Camp - Keep Me In The Moment (Audio) - YouTube

Official Audio for “Keep Me In The Moment” by Jeremy Camp.Get Jeremy’s New Album Here: https://jeremycamp.lnk.to/thestorysnotoverYDSubscribe to Jeremy’s Chan...

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
28 April, 08:09
🙏🙏🙏

Lawrence Garrison @garrison55
28 April, 08:05
God bless you, Miss Lauren.

Lisa Cat @divinelylisa
28 April, 08:04
❤️

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
28 April, 08:02
❤️🙏 Prayers up for your healing.