Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I asked earlier and not one soul cared to respond

so again

why is the number 666 evil ?

can anyone tell me what it will do to you ?

inquiring minds want to know
05:02 PM - Apr 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
28 April, 10:05
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Apparently multiple translations through the ages misinterpreted
the number and it's not 666 that's bad, it's 616, allegedly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
28 April, 09:03
Out of the original language the phrase "mark of the beast" translates as follows:

Mark = Etching, (take a look at a computer chip.)

Beast = Dangerous Animal.

Whoever the "beast" is, (probably a clone or an artificially created 'man'.) He will be the six hundred and sixty-sixth one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Out of the original language the phrase "mark of the beast" translates as follows:

Whoever the "beast" is, (probably a clone or an artificially created 'man'.) He will be the six hundred and sixty-sixth one.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
28 April, 09:00
Isnt it to do with the distance from Earth to
moon and Sun and also the Radius of the Earth.
I did find this intesting tho.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
28 April, 08:57
It only appears evil because of the programming. We are taking back all the numbers and knowledge they distorted. Also the owls and butterflies and everything else.....

Patriot Jim1 @Patriotjim1
28 April, 08:56
Revelation 13:18 Number of the beast

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
28 April, 08:55
666 literally means a name. The number "666" is the number of the name of the coming Antichrist. It is quite easy to take a name and turn it into a number. It is much harder to take a number and turn it back into a name. His number-name will add up to 666.

The number “6” in the Bible is often associated with man; just as the number “7” is the perfect number and “3” often correlates to the Trinity. 666 is thus a number that consistently falls short of triple perfection: 777.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
28 April, 08:57
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Revelation 13:18 is the applicable verse: "This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666." According to John, those who are wise can get an insight into the Antichrist's identity by knowing the number of his name.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
28 April, 08:52
6 mind
6 heart
6 soul

of man/beast/animal instincts
the perception of reality where we use our defects of character to guide our thoughts actions and living

*the wicked study the tree of knowledge of good and evil

8 mind
8 heart
8 soul

of God/Gods Image/Gods Will
the perception of reality where we use love, forgiveness, grace, honor, and oneness thouhhts that guide our thoughts actions and LIFE

*the Teachers show the way to the Tree of Life

😇🥰🙏

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
28 April, 08:54
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
we are all born in the natural man state of being (darkness)666, then we learn wisdom that brings us closer to 888 Gods image

make sense?

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
28 April, 08:44
I dont look at it as evil and will never put a belief to it being evil...for me 666 is Love Peace Harmony...

Lisa Cat @divinelylisa
28 April, 05:14
Maybe the idea it is evil has been put into our minds to make us afraid. Always with the inversions. The number 18 (6+6+6 or more specifically 8+10) is represented by the Hebrew word, Chai, which means LIFE (or LIVE, the opposite of evil). My interpretation. ❤️🙏Here's to LIFE!

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
28 April, 08:52
In response Lisa Cat to her Publication
I agree that [they] made it evil.
And, I always remind myself that human DNA is comprised of 6 neutrons, 6 electrons & 6 protons = 666.