Bee Bee @BxAx17
AU is not just another social media platform...
AU is where we gathered after
Patriots' exodus and grew together, learned to share without judjement, cried, laughed, went through almost the entire covid sh!tshow, healed our hearts after stolen election, and so much more...
We could come here any time any day and find a friend to talk to...
We made memories here...
There is a vibe here that has a story
A tale of loyalty, love, friendship, respect and mutual support...
You don't just leave a place like that
You don't just leave home
You nurture it
I love you all AU family
12:43 PM - Apr 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 May, 02:58
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Love you too :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 May, 09:29
What beautiful words for a beautiful hidden world. I'm so glad I finally found you all. God Bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
03 May, 09:15

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 May, 09:16
Truth.Social is rocking but AU will always be home! ❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 May, 03:00
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
AU is my home for sure.

Nunya Business @AAug22
29 April, 07:45
Perfectly & beautifully said! AU is HOME. Home is where the heart is. #FamilyIsEverything #Golden

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
29 April, 02:00
Love you back Bee Bee. You’re a lovely soul. 💕

Bee Bee @BxAx17
29 April, 05:19
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
:)

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
29 April, 12:58
That’s it exactly! Thank you! Love the AU family.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
29 April, 12:28
its a home sweet home...for sure.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 April, 12:24
Same thoughts here!

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
29 April, 12:12
🥹So true even for the quiet ones, who rarely chime in. much love!

Selah 321 @Selah
28 April, 10:01
A wonderful place full of amazing beings.. Love to spare

Pink Totter @Totter
28 April, 09:55
From the first moment of peeking into AU it has felt like home. Home is where the heart is, have thanked God many times for bringing me here.

American Patriot @Onthelake21
28 April, 09:43
So true and nicely said!! 🇺🇸👊🇺🇸
After being permanently banned from Twitter I found AU in January 2021, this is home with all great Patriots, will not be going back to Twitter that is in the past now.
WWG1WGA...🇺🇸👊🇺🇲🙏🇺🇲

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 April, 09:40
You said it all...can't add another word❤

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
28 April, 09:35
Ditto!

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
28 April, 09:18
Deja vu!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
28 April, 08:57

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
This is Anon up...it has given me peace through the storm so i can help others through theirs. wwg1wga

jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
For Sure

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
28 April, 08:51
AU is where I come to recharge after being out with "the wild + crazies". It is instantaneous vibes that just recharge you with love, non-judgemental understanding, and more information to take back out onto the battlefield and spread. I am truly humbled and thankful for each and every one of you. I love you all and thank you for being here for me and others 🙏❣🙏

joann ferguson donated @joann212
28 April, 11:40
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
We love you toooo!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 April, 12:24
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
You - Nana
Same thoughts!

Diana DJT @Diana
28 April, 08:41
Beautiful, well shared my friend🙏🏼❤️💥 I was suspended from Twitter twice, really don’t care. I like AU, kind of like the Cheer’s of social media🤗 I tried Parler, Gab, and never stayed. TS not Android friendly yet, I really am good right here, thanks for being here ❤️

FLa. Patriot7 @FlPatriot7
28 April, 07:59
Your so right, this is the first place I found and everyday there was this vibe around AU that you can't get on the others, I love this all the AU family and thank you for such beautiful words... Love and Light 🙏💫🌹

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts