Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
I don't like social media. I prefer to be barefoot and connecting with nature. If I'm supposed to be in this battle then I will not leave. I just tried to set up a account on Twitter and had zero problems. I'm not going there until we all go there. It's all about teamwork and using the gifts that God/ Creator gave us. There are some small accounts that will rock this world. You know who you are and your beautiful voice is needed.
07:59 PM - Apr 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by CandaceRene77 in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
27 April, 08:48
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Have you previously had your account permanently suspended?
Or did you set up your first Twitter acct today?

The reason I ask is because Twitter is including the following verbiage in their notices about being permanently suspended. "Note that if you attempt to evade a permanent suspension by creating new accounts, we will suspend your new accounts."

Twitter is really good about censoring people, aren't they?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
27 April, 09:00
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I've never been suspended. I was tiny account and only left when they were doing black magic on accounts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
27 April, 08:44
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
🙌🏻❤️