Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
@VincentKennedy has interesting location in his bio back on Twitter.

1/2
06:28 PM - Apr 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 April, 12:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Nice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 April, 09:58
Is this a reference to being able to see out of all the cameras we have allowed in our lives, cctv, desktop, laptop, phone cameras?

Of the video I have seen of Hunter - the angle and locations certainly look as if the images wete recorded via the laptop camera. O doubt he woukd close his laptop down after use, and even with the screen dark, the camera can be activated remotely. - the good guys focus on the bad guys, the bad guys focus on us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... Fighter @Fighter
28 April, 08:35
where you aRe -(frequency)

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 April, 06:59
merci pour le partage 😎✌️merci beaucoup

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
28 April, 05:55
interesting

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
28 April, 05:22
curiouser and curiouser

nasty 123 @Nasty1
28 April, 04:59
Romanov or Radziwill

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
28 April, 04:44
I am Raea. That R is for me ;) When I saw that last night, I got flutters in my chest. Makes me so fooken happy to see.

God Wins @Nous
27 April, 08:49

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
27 April, 07:13
Why R you not close to where I am to pick me up? @vincentkennedy 😁😆

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
27 April, 07:10

Ange Love @LoveM
27 April, 07:07
R=18

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
27 April, 07:57
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Sunday the 1st will be April 18th on the Julian (assange😉)📅....Easter Sunday?

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
28 April, 10:19
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Question...does anyone else notice the universal emoji for calendar 📅 👈shows Jul 17..? If we subtract back to the Julian it comes to 🎉4th of July 😉😛...as they like to say: It's In Your Face 😂 oh gosh

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
27 April, 07:07
and an unmasking it seems
his link to twitter from au
👇🏻

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 April, 07:08
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
VK changed a couple of profile pics. Test

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
27 April, 06:59
Do tel in tel
My frens are awake

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 April, 11:16
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
But why so many asleep 😴 💤 🤔

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
27 April, 06:52
😂I saw that....

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
27 April, 06:47
You cant make this shit, im just glad i got eyes 👀 to see R U READY

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 April, 06:38
Another coincidence🙄😅😅😅😊

Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 April, 06:37
4a

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
27 April, 06:33
Is that the fake VK acct?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 April, 06:48
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
No, it's real. VK confirmed it here.

American Girl @Americangirl

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
There R no coincidences! 😎

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
27 April, 06:32
R U Ready?...Hit The Lights

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
28 April, 07:37
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
#FliptheSwitch baby booloo!

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
27 April, 06:32
Jesus is everywhere.

Olaf Koll @OlafK
27 April, 06:31
😁now comes the funny part?!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
That's a lot of things habbening all at once.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
27 April, 06:49
In response Markus Free to his Publication
keep your head on a suviel like the JV football coach would say!!
WWG1WGA 🐸