Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 April, 06:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 April, 06:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have bigger dreams than sitting around begging assholes that Ive never met to be a team

I dont give a fuck anymore

you want them to do this then you tell them to

Im seriously over this dumb shit

Im not here to be treated like this

sorry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 April, 06:14
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
hi Lauren, did someone say something unkind?
im here if you need to talk or just feel like venting
we are all family here ❤️

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 April, 06:15
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
No they didnt say anything at all when I pleaded for teamwork to share knowledge with me and military

prob just as bad as saying something unkind

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
im so sorry
i wish understood what that means
i write many posts on here that no one likes or comments on…it doesnt mean anything
its just that everyone is in their own self trying their best to get through this and stay positive

to that, i decided to flip my perspective and approach that if one of posts just reaches or helps and inspires one person then please let God use me for that
we are all here to help and care for each other
sending you God’s beautiful Light 🙏☀️🌅
06:23 PM - Apr 27, 2022
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cydalee Patriot, click on at the bottom under it