Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 April, 12:21
@ VincentKennedy_

:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
27 April, 01:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I found you & was able to follow you, but I can’t post, it says my account is suspended again already. So the new account with new username & original phone number is a no go. Looks like burner phones are still needed to get back into the twitter oblivion gate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Wild Frontier @TheWildFrontier
I got back on months ago with a new account using Google email only, no phone number. When signing up and it pops up the option to sign in with your Google account (or facebook), use an anonymously named Google account and the password for that account.
01:41 PM - Apr 27, 2022
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheWildFrontier in this post can reply
LoveConquers All @All777Love
27 April, 04:11
In response The Wild Frontier to his Publication
I’m back, lol!
I just created another Google account, like you mentioned, and now i’m smooth sailing. Thanks!💗🇺🇸🥰

I’m back, lol!
I just created another Google account, like you mentioned, and now i’m smooth sailing. Thanks!💗🇺🇸🥰

I’m back, lol!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
27 April, 03:03
I need tried that in the past but that account got suspended too. I need to make another google account. :)