Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 April, 01:08
Marines decode

=

YHVH / Myk Hyn Message / A Master Frequency 🔯 / I Love Music / Supernatural Phenomena / Harmonic Thirty Three / Psychological Operation / Austin The Last Messenger / And The Best Is Yet To Come / Emergency Broadcast Message / May The Force Be With You / I Am Trying To Reach You / Fasten Your Seatbelts / There Is No Stopping Me
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
247-742
1482-2841
1421-1241
TS 9:41 - 149

https://twitter.com/anncou...
Happy Hunting!
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GARNET

my birthstone

Love and Friendship. With associations with the heart, blood, inner fire, and life force, garnets have long been considered symbols of love. Garnet symbolism also extends to friendship.
01:17 PM - Apr 27, 2022
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Dawn Awakening @DawnOfTheAwakening
27 April, 02:49
My birthstone too, January 23 (123) ♒

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Board @Kimpossible
27 April, 01:20
my hubbys birthstone too, my engagement ring, beauty!

27 April, 01:21
Group work is the best work.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 April, 01:19
Mine too, friend. I did not know all this about Garnet, though, so I thank you! ❤️