Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 April, 01:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janisha B.. @casjopaia
27 April, 01:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
And what is that supposed to prove? All diseases are patented after they are diagnosed. This protects the intellectual property of the researcher. There may be many evil intentions in the world, but this is pure paranoia. 🤯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Just thought it interesting, what about the ones patented before they come into use, like perhaps the patent that Pirbright and Wellcome Trust have on one that targets only diabetics.
09:48 AM - Apr 27, 2022
In response Janisha B.. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Janisha B.. @casjopaia
27 April, 10:18
Well, then publish exactly what is clear! COVID-19, the name of the disease that would result from SARS-CoV-2, had already been patented by the Rockefeller Foundation in 2015. This was not really about the disease, but a narrative that was to be used for the mRNA bioweapon. The problem: Here, the morons from the Deep State had not reckoned with so much hidden intelligence among the good guys. That's why the narrative is collapsing right now, taking all the bad guys with it.

I'm the last one who wants to attack other people. But then please don't be so trivial as to lump everything together. If you had presented the aforementioned facts unequivocally, my reaction would have been simply a Like. 👈

27 April, 05:05
In response Janisha B.. to her Publication
If you dont like attacking others, then perhaps you simply dont do it.
I never really inferred anything about the patents.
Anyone that wanted to look them up to see when they were set has that opportunity.
You and I both have the right to be just as trivial or not as we like so no harm.

No worries my feed is simply to stir communications and research not for confrontation.
You have a blessed day.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
27 April, 10:12
We have ourselves a bot in here, nana!

27 April, 05:11
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
Idk