Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
14 April, 12:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
ALWAYS drink alkaline water with flouride and impurities removed.
NEVER drink carbonated beverages and bottled water, these make your body acidic.
ALWAYS stay adequately hydrated. One ounce of water per kilogram of body weight per day for healthy people who are not on fluid restrictions. (divide body weight by 2.2 to determine kilograms)
😇
08:59 AM - Apr 27, 2022
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
27 April, 09:26
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
flouride is a poison?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 April, 10:01
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
Yes, research it and you will see. I personally do not use toothpaste with flouride anymore, and I filter it from my water. My teeth and gums arecmuch healthier and less sensitive.

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
27 April, 09:02
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
What about Alkaline bottled water? Is that ok to drink?

27 April, 09:22
In response Loretta Seaux to her Publication
I believe some of the alkaline bottled water may be in bottles that leech plastic from the bottle into the water. Also, check who manfactures the water, if it is a major manufacturer like pepsi or coke company I would not trust it. Much healthier is purchasing a fliter pitcher and a BAPA free water bottle and make your own alkaline water, drinking from a safe vessel. Some water pitchers make the water alkaline. Also adding either lemon or a pinch of baking soda to water will make the water alkaline. Try for 9.0- 9.5 water. This is the pitcher I use. I test the water periodically and it consistently deliver 9.0 water and it removes flouride.
😇