Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
27 April, 11:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
35 won !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
27 April, 11:50
Elon downloaded TS. 😂😂
You should see the comments on his post. "What's Truth? Why are you posting about a competitor?" Hahaha.
DWAC is up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
27 April, 11:37
I hope the app for Android comes out soon!

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
27 April, 11:23
hmm...

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Tiffany Trinity⍟ donated @Generator
27 April, 10:35

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
27 April, 10:08
FOLLOW THE TRUTH 203

YOU ARE THE STORM 203
TRUMP RETURNS 203
ULTIMATE WARRIOR 203
GLORIOUS TRUTH 203
DJT JFK JFK JR TRUTH 203
BREATHTAKING TRUTH 203

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
27 April, 09:28
BQQM brotha

NCSWIC

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 April, 09:22
I love this movie!

GM VK!

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
27 April, 08:51
Q on TS

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 April, 10:19
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
.s

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
27 April, 08:50
Morning VK.

Something tells me that Dan promoting TS on Twitter and Elon drawing attention to it is a good thing for humanity and truth.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 April, 08:21
Dan posted this tweet at 2:04 AM ET.

Nov 22, 2017 11:32:01 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Nov 22, 2017 11:30:47 PM EST
Anonymous
>>150559154
What's up Q, please tell me life will get better. Growing tired and need hope.
>>150559263
We are winning bigly.
Q

https://twitter.com/DanSca...

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
27 April, 07:29
TS 3:51>15:51>66

Looks like it’s heading that way.

Drop 66
If this leaks, or the immediate action ongoing at Langley, you'll have your verification ahead of schedule.

American Girl @Americangirl
27 April, 09:53
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
🙏👍🙏

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
27 April, 07:32
bridge

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
27 April, 07:23
&

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
27 April, 06:59
iL Donaldo account on Twitter is still being shadow banned and “they” took me off as a follow on his account. Mr. Whale tweeted sale is not complete and it is a publicity stunt to raise their stock and will fall apart. VK is there going to be some twist about this Elon Musk sale? Like they are pretending they are allowing it to make share holders happy and distract but in the end they will never allow it? I have to admit I was kinda shocked when I heard that it was going through. Especially at a time when “they” are so fooked already.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
27 April, 06:37
makes sense not really a conspiracy to me Twitter has been around most of people already on there . truth social is new . and when people are forced to not like whatever platform their on their going to go to a new platform . 🙄 stay woke tho

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
27 April, 05:12
...!!! are we suprised?.... @vincentkennedy let me know if you go on twit;.. i cant go on as sgt thursday;...will have to start again... will ask for your help with Canada....many awake here... many follow queen Romana...

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Jess 369 @Jess_369_
27 April, 04:49
can people from Aus join yet?

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
27 April, 05:45
In response Jess 369 to her Publication
no, I'm still waiting 🙂

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 April, 04:44
Bridge, anyone?

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
27 April, 04:11
WIN WIN❤️🤙

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 April, 04:08
the point of feed the hype ... and then ...cant not log ( no android version)
its anti climatic
i mean ... its true that the things "by invitation"
or stay at the door of night club waiting to pass inside makes a feeling of " exclusivity " .

as far asi can see #truth Social its for been used BY NOW as a central node for a exclusive group.

but ... if the idea for TRUTH SOCIAl was at some point
to reach the big public SOMEDAY 😅

i think would be a good idea to do before people discard it as "something that do nothing" 😅

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
27 April, 04:01
I like Koba's Twitter banner pic.
Stars > Dots ✨😎✨

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
27 April, 06:09
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I love too💫💫💫I like here. I like this place where there are people with the same intuition. Even if my words don't get through💞

Back to the Future @Backontrack
27 April, 07:23
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
We are all Stars!