Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 April, 05:17
Navy decode

=

The Moon Goddess 🌝/ Christmas Gift 🎁👼🎄🌟 / Sync / Partnership / Decode Gods 888 Gematria Code / Hidden Info Pattern / God Its So Simple / You Must Be Blind / The Storm Is Here / Hidden In Plain Sight / The Divine Triangle / Listen Carefully / Look Up Numbers / Playing With Fire 🔥
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
182-281
1092-2901
533-335
TS 13:30 - 133

THIS IS THEIR LAST STAND.
Fear of prosecution?
Fear of the public learning the TRUTH?
Fear of losing POWER?
Bribes, blackmail, threats, etc. all being deployed.
WE ARE AT WAR.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LilCajunDeer in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
27 April, 04:27
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
Anyone thought about what life will be like when all this is over? We've always loved the "thought" of freedom, but so does a 16 year old when Dad buys him that first car and gives him the keys. This actually happened to my daughters friend in high school several years ago. Dad bought him his first car for a graduation gift. Right after the graduation party, the young man took took his friends for a ride in his new Jeep. Trying to get back home to beat the storm, the kid passed a semi on the road doing 85 mph in a no passing zone, clipped the front end of the jeep, went airborne, killing everyone in the vehicle. Not trying to be a negative Nancy here, and I'm looking forward to a wonderful future with Liberty, Freedom and Justice for all, but honestly, what will a life of TRUE FREEDOM really look like??? I don't think anyone really knows because we've never really been free. We just had the illusion. Someone else held the keys to the car.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
27 April, 07:10
In response Made In America to her Publication
So sorry to hear of the Jeep tragedy 🥺.

I’ve wondered about what our future will look like too…and if this has happened before, but we forgot and were doomed to repeat it.

Praying that we handle it with the respect and care that it deserves 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
27 April, 02:17
I see MLK.

Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
27 April, 01:03
výdatný dážď 😉💯💥☔

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
27 April, 12:29

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 April, 10:42
anyone know how long the storm lasts? because the last 2 years have sucked lol

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
27 April, 11:40
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
No clue…but I’ll be here as long as it takes fren.

WWG1WGA 🙏🏼💗

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
27 April, 10:30
Look at the image and the symbolism
The lighting is missing trump
On the surface it's passing being the umbrella
BUT it stops entirely
Meaning the storm, lightening, etc will not touch Trump
Maybe that Trump can contain the storm, harness it within an umbrella ... ?

But The umbrella had it's own meaning in relationship with the lightening
Any why it's touching the cap of one officer- that has meaning too !

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
27 April, 04:15
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Very astute observations. I completely looked right at it but missed reference points.