Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 April, 02:12
To Come:

Twitter upped character limit to 420.

:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
...and the triggering begins.... Love, Love, Love, it! 😁 #titter πŸ˜‚
03:27 PM - Apr 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ReeeinQarnation in this post can reply
God Wins @Nous
26 April, 09:19
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Epic moment

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
26 April, 05:52
I'm Loving it!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
26 April, 05:10
I had pulmonary rehab today. New nurses. They asked me how I was doing since ICU and Covid from May 2021. I told them "Ivermectin" saved my life. There was dead silence and blank stares for a few seconds. It was priceless. I also told them "Trump never left."😁

.... and to Watch What Happens Next.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
26 April, 06:45
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I think I love you ❀️

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
26 April, 06:46
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Isn't is hilarious. They actually can't believe it. They either stare at you or say "are you sure it was the Ivermectin?"