TRUTH SNIPER ⭐⭐⭐ @_truth_hurts_21
Do you remember Jack integrating Lightning & Bitcoin payments into Twitter?

Call me crazy but it looks like he & Elon are making it possible for anyone to send money to anyone, and stop conservatives from being excluded.

Might be some Italians who appreciate that soon when their toxic government launches the social credit system, because this would let those people go around it IMO

Twitter as a social platform? Not worth $43B. Twitter as the app that replaces Western Union? 🧐 🤷‍♂️

Just noticing connections.
10:33 AM - Apr 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by _truth_hurts_21 in this post can reply
War Weary @W4rWeary
27 April, 01:46
In response TRUTH SNIPER ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
As cool as the crypto idea is, I HOPE they are planning to support other crypto currencies. Bitcoin transaction costs and network settlement times are horrible for everyday business.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 April, 09:30
That would be awesome if we could take care of people so they don't have to take any Marks to survive. I know I would love to help in this way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DanQ Patriot @Iam266
26 April, 08:22
That might require human verification....now where did i just hear that one?

Miss. Messina @Messina
26 April, 06:15
As an Italian So appreciate it 😊

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
26 April, 02:07
Great post to start the day👍🏾

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
26 April, 02:07
Great post to start the day👍🏾

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
26 April, 01:54

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 April, 01:52
That's what he did with X.com then Confinity - Paypal, so it seems plausible for sure.