Good Morning Patriots.

Think this is going to be next biz.

Future of building.
09:37 AM - Apr 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
War Weary @W4rWeary
27 April, 01:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I love it, (I've checked this out over the years), but it wouldn't pass muster here in NZ. No steel! Our earthquake rules require steel, so when the big shake hits, you DON'T get upstairs coming down to meet you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
26 April, 07:25
Gonna make it more difficult DIYers to "flip" ugly houses into gems. But yes, 3Dprinting houses would change the game altogether.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
26 April, 07:03
Goodluck trying to bring that into Australia. Council building permits are very tough.
You need a permit to breath freshair these days...

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
26 April, 05:34
No more bricks. Just mortar, and by machine
At my age
I'm way good with that

memes matter @NoComment
26 April, 05:08
God natt Z(zzzz)😄🕊
its 23:08

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

LoveConquers All @All777Love
26 April, 03:41
Looks like a beautiful idea, especially since the humans are overseeing the robots, instead of the other way around.

Looks like a beautiful idea, especially since the humans are overseeing the robots, instead of the other way around.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
26 April, 02:40
interesting because this tech has been around for awhile. why now? lol

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
26 April, 02:22
Very usefull in case of earthquake, floods, and more. But even better are housings that can be moved to an other location?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 April, 02:17
😘Good late morning VK!

Nana will make a deal, if that specific zim bond for humanitarian projects pays out we were told to buy, I have 2 projects to spend the money on.

✍️Community child care facilities that encourage children from birth to school age or longer to connect with their own souls and God/Creator as early in life as possible because I believe this to be the single most important thing we can do for the evolution of humanity.

✍️Homes for the homeless, as you are saying alternatives for homeless. No one on this planet should be without a home if they want one.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
26 April, 02:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Ill do homes for the abandoned animals. 😛

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
26 April, 02:10
concrete or ? 3d printer

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 April, 01:00
The Best Is Yet To Come.

Caps = 62 > 512.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
26 April, 12:49
Oh and great morning VK!

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
26 April, 12:49
Yep we had a lady who was interested for a bit in buying our stucco and stone business in Denver. She got these home building printers for free from government grants to build homes. She is making a killing i guess.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
26 April, 12:48
Good morning VK! May your day be GOD blessed Patriot! ❤️👍😊

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
26 April, 12:44
good morning ❤️🌞

suZy Connolly @suZq14
26 April, 12:42
777 Gods number 🙏

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
26 April, 12:40
Good morning! Have a great day!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 April, 12:18
Houses 3D-printed in just 24 hours now shipping in California
Using a unique UV-curable synthetic stone material, Mighty Buildings has created a process for 3D-printing an entire 350-square-foot housing unit in just 24 hours.

https://www.cnet.com/scien...

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 April, 12:10
On face value, it looks like 3D Printing a building using concrete.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
26 April, 11:55

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
26 April, 11:55

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 April, 11:57
Good Morning, VK. Hope you’re having a good day.

This could go a lot of ways, but, in the end, [they] fooked and God Wins!

Caps1 = 36.
Caps2 = 20.
Caps3 = 6.
Caps = 62 🪞 26 > 8 > 44.
TS = 9:37.

https://qalerts.app/?n=62
https://qalerts.app/?n=937

Autmama 123 @autmama
26 April, 11:36
My brother did something like this building house in Spring Lake. The foundation was dugout and a company came in and installed the foundation in one day but I want to say it was like comcrete panels that were placed. It was much more efficient.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 April, 11:34
good morning VK, I went to see my dr today about chronic bicep tendinopathy & he was sick w covid day4 of head cold touching my arms all up in my face, please pray for me and everyone else he has been infecting for his money😆😆😆🤣🙏🤠😎 he said at least he got his shots, he didnt get it that bad😉🙄 ✝️🙏😑😔🙏

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 April, 11:33
20 second video.
TS 9:37

Godly Man @WWCUE
26 April, 11:31
me thinks a re-introduction to geo-polymere.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
26 April, 11:53
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
Groovy :)