Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Redwhiteand Bleaux @Redwhiteandbleaux
27 April, 08:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
ahahahahaha! oh the blatant hypocrisy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redwhiteand Bleaux @Redwhiteandbleaux
27 April, 08:31
ahahahahaha! oh the blatant hypocrisy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
27 April, 12:43
Wow, “these people are stupid!”🤯🤦🏽‍♀️

American Patriot @Onthelake21
26 April, 11:04
Simply put .....
Stupid is as stupid does !

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
26 April, 10:23
What a "DICK" .

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
27 April, 10:23
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
Oh my gosh this guy is SOOOOOOOOOO Arrogant. He has a website NAMED after him just to share his accomplishments / CV with the world. Literally, he has a website with his resume he is so proud of it. Guy needs to be taken down a few notches, like 300 notches.

God Wins @Nous
26 April, 09:28
omegalol

LQve Trump @LoveTump
26 April, 03:39
If you haven't seen this movie, you should

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
26 April, 02:18
Intelligence without wisdom is like a flashlight without batteries.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
26 April, 02:06
Where’s the logic - when applying this same thought process to Bill Gates, who has no degree but plays Mad Scientist with Fauci - to kill millions worldwide?
This cherry-picking of “Trust who I tell you to trust” is ludicrous.
Enough is enough.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
26 April, 01:25
🤣🤣🤣🐸

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
26 April, 01:23
THIS is what the world has become, I think I threw up a little 🤢🙄

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 April, 01:21
😂😂😂... Boom! they are fooked in the head

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 April, 01:21
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Now THAT is funny. Also shows you what a PhD is worth…ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
27 April, 12:45
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Ain’t that the #truth !😂

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
26 April, 01:17
I'd love to know how he's still on Twitter. He is awesome!

Storm Rider @StormRider
26 April, 01:00
Educated idiot!! I've worked with many.

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
26 April, 12:49
fag bot

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
26 April, 12:17
If you are an idiot and you get a master's degree, does that make you a master idiot?

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 April, 11:17
I think we all know which “Percent” % this sheeple will fall into once the Awakening has fully erupted!!

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. (Please do not reproduce).

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
26 April, 11:16
🤪😅 lol

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
And that's what a PHD gets you, a well indoctrinated waste of a human heart.

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
26 April, 10:56
you can have all the book smarts and degress that you can attend school's for, but if you don't have any common sense,,you are as dumb as a sack of rocks or as stupid as a sand lizard,,and no business being in government office's of any kind

QArmy Info @QArmyInfo
26 April, 10:42
🤦‍♀️

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
26 April, 10:28
Richard, now do Bill Gates 😂

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
26 April, 10:22
So now, not only do you need a Master's degree to be programmed to rule ad screw up the world, you even need one to be a billionaire.

Somebody find a planet for the rest of us please. Kids and their entitlement egos apparently have gotten older.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
26 April, 10:21
😂A real answer from a human being... I love Zuby!! It must have been difficult for this guy without the affirmations of a BOT

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 April, 10:18
😂😂🤣🤣

I love, love me some Zuby
He's a badly needed bright spot on Twitter (or anywhere for that matter) & keeps it level & keeps it real

Jim Jim @SpiritOfBreitbart
26 April, 10:55
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
He's done some pretty fine tunes also...

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
26 April, 09:42
Zuby rocks. I am so sick of these elites thinking that the letters behind their names (which this idiot had to emphasize) mean anything to the rest of us. OK so...yeah we own some businesses (a few) my wonderful husband who built these businesses does NOT have a degree. I could BUY this idiot Richard Hanania if I wanted to. I might do a little research and find this guy and tell him that.