Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Jay James @birdmanjay
26 April, 10:55
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Wow. As I was sitting here dissecting in mind, the friends I have recently lost and the relationships that I have, no doubt contributed to losing...I open AU and this is the first thing I see. I am struggling badly right now. I am questioning my responsibility in these lost relationships. I wonder if I am subconsciously isolating myself. I have reached a point where I can't casually associate with people who are opening living a lie. I cannot participate...I just can't be around these people. Some of my closest friends are no longer in my life. Am I the only one struggling with this? It is a form of depression

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
26 April, 12:29
In response Jay James to his Publication
Sending BIG LOVE to you and I will pray for you to be touched by a Divine Comfort like you have never known. You are, we are, so few and yet so many. I sometimes think I've become too serious and how can I ever turn my heart child-like again.

You are here for a reason and try to just do something a little different each day to add pizzazz to what has become depressing. Turn your own darkness into light! Learn right now from the relationships so those that do not help you grow don't get repeated. I have learned several lessons.....and many seem to be crammed in these past 5 years.

What can we do to help? This journey is not easy and you are awakened by God's Divine Plan for these biblical times.
Some one out there like-minded will come into your life and you can grow together... until then ...
Let us lift you up until you feel like flying again :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396