Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 April, 09:45
You want to save your own life and your loved ones lives?

Never step foot into a hospital ever again............ unless absolutely necessary.

Even then, you should seek alternatives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
Doq, I am a nurse and I absolutely feel this way! My husband and I agreed that we would not go to the hospital especially with a covid cold! We called an oxygen company and got the details on how to have home O2 just in case. You have no control in the hospital if you have covid. We agreed that if we die it will be in our own bed, on our own terms when God calls us home. If we can stop it hopefully it will not be from the evil psychopaths who run the world. We use vitamins and Zeolite for detox from any potential graphene and heavy metals that may be in the water, air, food, vaccinations, toiletries, makeup, cleaning supplies etc.... We use hertz frequencies and essential oils as much as possible for any ailment or illness and organic simple foods. Traditional medicine does not cure the patient only makes customers for life. The chemicals and toxins the three letter agencies allowed into our lives are crimes against humanity. The WHO, CDC, FDA etc... are not to be trusted ever!
10:10 PM - Apr 25, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from jennifer rennebu, click on at the bottom under it