Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
21 April, 09:49
Let us dig deeper into the Numerical Runes "A N K"
Why the Rune of 8 "Balance" is dominant in all Runes and Nature
The "Sacred" Fishes - 69, As Below, So Above
The 8th Principle of Balance or 8 is part of the Hidden Triad or Trifecta. The other two Principles being the 9th "Reconciliation" and the 10th "Reciprocation". The ancient Greeks named them Perseus and Io. It is no coincidence that the Ancient Egyptians begin their human story with Osiris and Isis "OI", meaning to "2" day, while Perseus and Io meaning "what ends also begins". 0110 meaning I begin where I end or I am that I am shall continue. What is the connection? The Principle of Gender. 6 is Feminine "matter", 9 Masculine "thought". Merge them 6 ->

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 April, 10:19
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
Continued
Merge them, 6 + 9 and you will see the Rune of 8. Now ponder why 666

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
666 is a muting/reversal of one of the energies, male/female ... Male being the active force and female being the passive force.
I will use colors as an example - attach Red to the Masculine and Blue to the feminine. In a healthy world, Red and Blue run consecutively...
Blue being like unconditional love and Red being conditional love based on incremental spiritual growth.
Both are needed for balance.
If we had two blue pillars or two red pillars, we would be out of balance or in many cases "hypnotized" or pulled into a broken system (like it is). That is why the world is considered male ego driven instead of feminine love and understanding. It cannot be one or the other, it has to be both. That is why Christ taught love. He was masculine in strength and feminine in love, breaking the spell.
09:01 PM - Apr 25, 2022
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
26 April, 09:04
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I had posted a longer version of it explaining the numerical definition, but every time it is allowed to post

good observance