Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 April, 11:07
Pathetic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
WoW... Why aren't people speaking about this, loudly, Im not Catholic but as a Christian I know the Only one we are to bow to is Almighty God, so for a Pope to do this says a lot about who he is & People need to wake up... smh
03:40 PM - Apr 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Angel_Wings in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
25 April, 03:59
In response Doris Scia to her Publication
growing up Catholic we were conditioned to not question those in authority spiritually, so it doesn’t surprise me that it’s a hard pill to swallow for most in that faith , even after a lot has been exposed they have a hard time believing that their faithful loving pope could be that evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Magali Gattereau @Gatmag
25 April, 07:51
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
There are a few of us still in there questioning, waiting for the fall... I must say that it is hard at times to swallow the bs. We have to be there for those asleep when they decide to wake up.