Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
26 April, 07:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
That is not a Pope, that is evil in the flesh. I will never recognize him as a Pope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
26 April, 06:23
Just who do they think they are? Swift kick and you knock them all down like a bowling ball to pins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
26 April, 05:17
The "Chair" serves the Master.
Who is the Master?
P = C.
Q

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
26 April, 12:33
A whore only loves you for your money.
A whore has no feelings for you.
False and evil religious leaders are the whore of Babylon. Kings of the earth have committed fornication with the whore.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
26 April, 12:18
yes and fookin’ evil too

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 April, 12:04

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 April, 11:53
😠 He's a wolf in sheep's clothing -- a Marxist, NWO puppet.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
25 April, 08:58
Disgusting demons all of them. 🤮

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
25 April, 08:53
Disgusting man of cloth.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
25 April, 07:50
AND EVIL

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
25 April, 06:34

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
25 April, 08:55
In response Grant Wilson to his Publication
I was 13 when Kissinger was in office, I didn't like the guy, I didn't trust the guy. What did I know I was only 13.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
25 April, 06:30
thing is 🥳🥳🥳 he ain't breathing no more 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
25 April, 06:19
Wretched.

memes matter @NoComment
25 April, 06:16
on palm sunday he was stripped from his pomp and bedazzle, wearing just the white moomoo, not any of the other

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
25 April, 05:19
From that view I'd like to give him a 👢 right up his A$$.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
25 April, 05:13
As a ‘fallen away Catholic’ and never going back….the first thing I thought of when I saw him bent over kissing their feet is that I’d really like to kick his arse from here to kingdom come. I really believe he is so evil!!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
25 April, 04:55
sick .

Kristina Martic @Kristina
25 April, 04:51
Your APL should go to 10/10 just from my anger alone by seeing this Rothschild's bitch

Kristina Martic @Kristina
25 April, 04:51
Your APL should go to 10/10 just from my anger alone by seeing this Rothschild's bitch

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
25 April, 04:45
May is coming.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
25 April, 04:36
preying 4 lucifer

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 April, 04:08
🤢🤢🤢

Miss. Messina @Messina
25 April, 03:57
Evil to the core !! I have friends that have predicted what is going on right now accurately, so I very much believe in that and pay close attention to . 🙏 know who is for us and who is not is key , knowing our enemies vital 😉

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
25 April, 03:40
WoW... Why aren't people speaking about this, loudly, Im not Catholic but as a Christian I know the Only one we are to bow to is Almighty God, so for a Pope to do this says a lot about who he is & People need to wake up... smh

Miss. Messina @Messina
25 April, 03:59
In response Doris Scia to her Publication
growing up Catholic we were conditioned to not question those in authority spiritually, so it doesn’t surprise me that it’s a hard pill to swallow for most in that faith , even after a lot has been exposed they have a hard time believing that their faithful loving pope could be that evil.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 April, 03:36
Disgusting evil!
Can we see public death soon?
Nana heard that the evil reptilian Queen death announcement would be the final maker, is Pope about to go?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
25 April, 02:52
poope vibes.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
25 April, 02:41

Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
25 April, 02:35
We are witnessing the destruction of the old guard.
#Luciferians #GodAlwaysWins

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
25 April, 02:34
Sick pedo MF .I hope he´s already in hell.

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
25 April, 02:22
According to Ashtar of the Galactic Federation, he is not well. You see CGI of him, he has been taken off the planet and is waiting for the galactic court in Jupiter prison.

The body itself is dead. The entity is what awaits the process.

No vril, he was purely evil, an archon.