Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I can see Elon wanting to connect Twitter directly to Starlink and also turning it into a decentralized organization free of any board or shareholders that make decisions.

Truly owned by the people.
03:03 PM - Apr 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 April, 01:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
He owns it he can do whatever he pleases ... however I thought there was some "silent investors" to keep it altruistic.
idk what's going to happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
25 April, 10:48
Verification for all. All blue checkmarks I guess... ID= social credit=verified tracking of all users.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
25 April, 05:52
blockchain user voting for different features.

want an edit button? vote here.
users have to be verified as real humans.
each acct, one vote.
a trial in transparency :)

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
25 April, 05:19
starlink is gone
liking elon is for people that like digital id and social credit system,for nwo slaves...no,thanks

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
25 April, 10:45
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
This!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
25 April, 04:53
But then it won't be twitter. The brand is built on censorship and exclusion. Gonna need a name change.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Bay 17d @Bay17d
25 April, 04:44
Elon Musk FTW 4 Free Speech!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
25 April, 03:09
Where have I heard the phrase...."Look to Twitter..." hmm.....I'd say we just might be another step closer....

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts