MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
No politician can ever be good. A good person can become a politician but cannot leave a good person.

Power is a violation of the law of freewill. It is one if not the BIGGEST natural law. Accepting a position of power is reducing your frequency probably by 50%. Your frequency is a direct measurement of your intent and ethics.

This is why power corrupts absolutely.

Taking down a tyranny and installing a new government is just agreeing to continue to be slaves to a better master who will eventually turn bad.

There is no solution that includes a new government.

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK

I pledge allegiance to the flag of my divine individual sovereignty. it signifies that no man has authority over me for anything. i will fearlessly and mortally defend all my birthright freedoms. my divine right comes from direct connection to God. with unconditional love for all. This love includes justice and karma where needed. and so it is.
10:15 AM - Apr 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Mitch Whiteley @MrUgly
25 April, 10:39
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Check out statenational.com on how to make this reality

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
25 April, 11:08
In response Mitch Whiteley to his Publication
You do not file anything to make this reality. If you file, you are admitting courts have standing over you. Courts do not have standing. Filing with court is like filing with a bum under the freeway overpass. I am sovereign. No court has standing over me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396