Ash Ash @AshAsh
24 April, 02:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
24 April, 02:53
In response Ash Ash to his Publication
it is the trump and biden situation all over again have you seen how many french are protesting against him i think he will win and by design to exposed a rigged system what if this now happens with every elction in every country

I mean here in UK the conservatives have fucked up and election time is coming again the local elections i think they will win again by design to wake the masses

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ash Ash @AshAsh
24 April, 04:49
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
As with the Trump election the White Hats are in control, 17,% difference..see the post I've since added 👊😎

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
and they know their time is up notice the distractions

1 Ukraine war
2 another round of covid is coming
3 prince harry
4 jhonny depp
5 NYC underground bomb attack

it just laughable at this point that is for sure. but you can feel a shift coming something big is on the way if you ask me
06:00 PM - Apr 24, 2022
In response Ash Ash to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from True ENGLISH Patriot UK, click on at the bottom under it