Only people mentioned by AshAsh in this post can reply
Ash Ash @AshAsh
24 April, 03:12
In response Ash Ash to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ash Ash @AshAsh
24 April, 03:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
24 April, 03:02
there elections are rigged too? obviously

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
24 April, 03:02
there elections are rigged too? obviously

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
24 April, 02:53
it is the trump and biden situation all over again have you seen how many french are protesting against him i think he will win and by design to exposed a rigged system what if this now happens with every elction in every country

I mean here in UK the conservatives have fucked up and election time is coming again the local elections i think they will win again by design to wake the masses

Ash Ash @AshAsh
24 April, 04:49
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
As with the Trump election the White Hats are in control, 17,% difference..see the post I've since added 👊😎