r363l l10n @r363ll10n
23 April, 09:23
🔴 this video captures the first use of explosives on J6 (presumably by the police) at around 1:20 pm

The police flinch; the crowd roars. It's all too predictable.

I'm not sure the original source of the video, but it's from an hour and a half long stream

t.me/stephenhorn
t.me/j6documentary

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 April, 09:26
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
There is a vid of the cop throwing the flashbang

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
24 April, 12:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Here's the video of the Police throwing a Flash Bang at the crowd on Jan 6.

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
24 April, 02:46
Thiiiiis one?

24 April, 02:58
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Having issues loading videos today so I hope it works.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 April, 09:52
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
actually see the cop throw it in the one that I am talking about. I think i saved it somewhere

Drew Isenhour @GeneralIsenhour
24 April, 02:20
they tear gassed the shit out of us too.

Tri Nity⍟ donated @Generator
24 April, 01:34
nice