Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
24 April, 10:35
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
NO. This is wrong. Please tell things accurately. I am a Mayflower descendant and know this period of history extremely well from primary sources written by my ancestors. Our history is so important and must be preserved, told and taught accurately.

The Pilgrims were meant to go further south to set up a Colony but their departure was delayed due to issues with one of the ships so they sailed during storm season. The storms blew them off course and they landed in a completely different spot where they formed their own way of governing themselves. They formed the Mayflower Compact which my ancestors signed and was a direct influence for our U.S. Constitution. This began "The American Experiment."

Wampanoag Natives were suffering greatly at this time under constant attack by the Narragansetts and the Pilgrims and Wampanoag formed a treaty which lasted UNBROKEN for 54 years where they agreed to protect each other. I'm happy to share further if anyone wishes to know what really happe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
24 April, 11:24
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Interesting! Thanks for sharing.. Im not trying to mislead anyone. I found truth in this quote but realize the entire quote is from one perspective and may not be 100% truth. Thanks for adding to this conversation. Im very interested in knowing more about your claim! I will read and consider all points of view and ask God for discernment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
24 April, 10:00
speaking my language.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 April, 09:22
13 colonies, 13 triple strander pos illuminati, "land given to them" by DEMONS< which that is what went down. SENT vials of poison, then to say really bout immunization even back then, their lies and bs trying to mind wash folks agenda wise. That whole Pilgrim thing is total bs.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
24 April, 09:41
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
This is a rabbit hole I need to investigate further! Thank you for dropping this seed Stephanie! Be blessed and have a wonderful day!