The Mac @TheMac
23 April, 10:57
At what point do you say to yourself these f were willing to vaccinate children with mind control nanoparticles regardless of the oxidative stress side effects?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
23 April, 11:02
In response The Mac to his Publication
I would probably say that to myself when the probability of it being true reached near 100%. I haven't looked at enough evidence of the nanoparticles to know either way. I haven't seen "nanoparticle" in the ingredients, so I need to learn more about it, but the mRNA is also concerning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
23 April, 11:30
An article on Remote controlled nanoparticles. It looks like these contain iron wrapped in an oleic acid, and release a payload, drug or mRNA, in response to a certain radio frequency.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

The Mac @TheMac
24 April, 02:40
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Now you are on my wavelengh. 😉❤️

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
23 April, 11:22
Here is Pfizer and BioNTech Lipid Nanoparticle, ALC-0315.

Off topic, but interesting note that this line says the more acidic certain cells in the body are, the more mRNA payload is delivered.

"the more acidic environment within the endosome fully protonates the ALC-0315 as a result the nanoparticle releases its payload of mRNA"
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

The Mac @TheMac
23 April, 11:40
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
1.2.1.3 External Fields (Ultrasound, Laser, Electromagnetic) The principal benefit of using external fields, such as ultrasound or laser, to control nucleation lies in avoiding the problems typically encountered with conventional seeding; inconsistent seed attributes and seed history, incomplete seed wetting and dispersion resulting in polycrystalline particle formation, seed dissolution due to delayed seed addition, etc. Well-controlled nucleation offers the possibility of exquisite control of product particle size.