The Mac @TheMac
At what point do you say to yourself these f were willing to vaccinate children with mind control nanoparticles regardless of the oxidative stress side effects?
10:57 PM - Apr 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 April, 04:51
In response The Mac to his Publication
Willing to? You mean have been. The symptoms of autism amount to oxidation stress in the brain. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
24 April, 05:08
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
oxidative

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
23 April, 11:02
I would probably say that to myself when the probability of it being true reached near 100%. I haven't looked at enough evidence of the nanoparticles to know either way. I haven't seen "nanoparticle" in the ingredients, so I need to learn more about it, but the mRNA is also concerning.

BLACK SHEEP @BlackSheep
23 April, 11:17
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Pfizer 'N' Tech. Clue is in the name N = Nano

BLACK SHEEP @BlackSheep
24 April, 11:44
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
RFID Nano Chips and licensing for use in humans approved in the US since 2004

https://patents.google.com...

https://patents.justia.com...

Every Time @soTELLme533
23 April, 11:00
Or actually, they probably took delight in contemplating and planning the side effects. Everyone who created the poison and everyone who promoted and pushed it should be severely punished in my oipinion.

The Mac @TheMac
23 April, 11:07
In response Every Time to her Publication
From the very first conception of a crystal virus to the latest lipid bilayer virus its all fake.

The Mac @TheMac
23 April, 10:58
Then ask yourself what kind of sick bastards are we dealing with here?

The Mac @TheMac
23 April, 10:59
Exactly my thoughts.