WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
23 April, 02:12
Kinda wish Anonup had it's own chat app like messenger. A place for anons to gather and discuss plans for our futures, etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 April, 10:34
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
We could always just start calling and meeting with others who are close to us, then possibly even contact groups at a time in specific geographic locations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
I was just thinking how meeting all my Patriot friends would be a really good Thing ..... connect .... some day! 🙏🏼✨💕 Ping
10:42 PM - Apr 23, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 777evantree in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 April, 10:51
In response Karin Celebrate Each Day to her Publication
I have met one off twitter, which became two, and one more off AU, so in all I've face to face met three Love filled Powerhouses for Jesus and Our Father, all thanks to this revival. God is Good. Nothing is by chance, no mistakes.

@jes_US
@thehermitpepe
@B_Christos

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
06 May, 04:05
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
You guys are awesome
so Grateful for you ALL
🙏🇺🇲🙏💜🙏
🐸🤜💥🤛🐸
🌈🌻🌞🌻🌈
Faith in Humanity is restored due to human beings like you all / y'all 💪💯💪
Love Like Jesus 💛 3
Fight Like David 💪 6
Pray Like Paul 🙏 9
#wwg1wga
#369 #frequency
#Q is Biblical
#QuantumYeshua
#lovelikeJesus
#GodIsLove