WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
Kinda wish Anonup had it's own chat app like messenger. A place for anons to gather and discuss plans for our futures, etc.
02:12 PM - Apr 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 April, 01:58
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
We had Patriot Meetups that Veronica Wolski started! “The Peoples Bridge Lunches”!

She asked me to start one here in North Dallas! They were Amazing! We met at this Fun Restaurant and sometimes talked for 3 Hours! 🤣😂.

We would Face-Time Veronica and she would be having one in the Chicago area at the same time!

We Should Do This! I’ll plan one here (Northwest Dallas Area) at the same place as “The People’s Bridge” meetup! An AU Meetup! Anyone Interested?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
24 April, 02:04
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I’d try to make them.....I did overpasses for Tx. long ago & we did meetings. I’m in Coppell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 April, 10:34
We could always just start calling and meeting with others who are close to us, then possibly even contact groups at a time in specific geographic locations.

Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
23 April, 10:42
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I was just thinking how meeting all my Patriot friends would be a really good Thing ..... connect .... some day! 🙏🏼✨💕 Ping

joann ferguson donated @joann212
24 April, 07:54
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Love the idea

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
23 April, 09:04

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 April, 06:43
Nana just mentioned that the other day but was thinking at the time a video chat instead.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
23 April, 05:21
That would be nice.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
23 April, 04:53
Well...after thinking about, we get enough crap on telegram with the crypt bots and stuff....

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 April, 03:30
I will turn a post into a chat in a skinny minute😅

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 April, 03:03
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
23 April, 03:32
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
🤣😂

LoveConquers All @All777Love
23 April, 05:52
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Laughing my azz off!😂😁

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
23 April, 02:47
The fact that this website does NOT have an app makes everything better. No need for BS Appstore or Android to keep track.