Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
22 April, 02:39
what do they know that we donโ€™t know ? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
22 April, 03:16
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I wish the picture was clearer. I would like a closer look at those hands. Maybe not really Musk, but someone we have been waiting for.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
23 April, 01:02
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
you mean someone like djt?

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
23 April, 06:27
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
JFKjr. He does stuff with his hands.

Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
Oh :) He does get around! Hope we get to see him soon with no disguise!
09:54 PM - Apr 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
24 April, 08:01
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
President Trump in disguise would fit also. I saw a video where they were pointing to DeSantis, with the inference that was President Trump in disguise, pointing to the hands. Having the Commander in Chief there would sure explain the enthusiasm. I have also seen a video where DeSantis was listening to a question from someone, and his head was moving like a robot, like a glitch, which corrected to normal when he answered the question. We are definitely being pointed to that not being the original DeSantis. Remember hillarys glitches. They make robots that look just like us. I read the flesh is made from silicone, but identical in look and feel to human flesh.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
24 April, 09:34
I recall seeing that post too--DeSantis was maybe Trump because of the way his hands were moving. Always so hard to know. So do you think DeSantis is a black hat or a white hat? Or is he even real?? I see opposing views so not sure what to think myself.