what do they know that we don’t know ? πŸ€”πŸ˜‰
02:39 PM - Apr 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kfed71 in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
23 April, 01:16
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Close your eyes.
Listen from your Soul.....

Then you'll Know exactly what they Know.....!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™ŸπŸ™πŸ˜‡
#NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 April, 08:33
I expected him to say, "I, am Ironman"...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 April, 08:49
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Good one! πŸ˜‚

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
22 April, 03:16
I wish the picture was clearer. I would like a closer look at those hands. Maybe not really Musk, but someone we have been waiting for.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
23 April, 01:02
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
you mean someone like djt?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 April, 03:02
Ty for that part, BUT are we just gonna act like his ass don't wanna chip humanity with a fookin brain implant, SUP with that. I am not fookin participating.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 April, 09:38
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
SO ditto.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
22 April, 02:58
thank you…. that gives me hope!
❀️