Keanu Reeves @Officialkeanureeves
i may not have all the time in the world to reply all comment but i want you all to know this is my real page and i love anonup and i love you all,Thanks
01:35 AM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Officialkeanureeves in this post can reply
Monica Carr @Liv
02 February, 08:16
In response Keanu Reeves to his Publication
😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Clancy @Puhlio1
02 February, 07:43
Well Lord bless you if you are the real Keneau Reeves, though regardless you have some really great pics on profile!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WhiskieTangoFoxtrot *** @WhiskieTangoFoxtrot
02 February, 04:28
Nah... i dont see him posting all photos of himself

America1776 First1776 @SuperPatriot20Infinity
02 February, 04:02
I didn't know pedophiles could yext from the grave!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
02 February, 03:20
How come the same direct message is being sent by you and Johnny Depp? It's the exact same message lol 😂

Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
02 February, 03:10
Le vrai Keanu Reeves ne mettrait une photo de lui pour dire c'est moi et s’il le faisait ce ne serais certainement pas celle-là.
Je rappelle un excellent article du vrai Keanu Reeves sur le monde sortant de la matrice.

Keanu Reeves: L'humanité est sur le point de se libérer de la matrice

https://infinityexplorers....

Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
02 February, 03:09
Be careful folks, there's a realjohnnydepp account on here too and who the F would want to follow that POS. Keanu, on the other hand, if you're real, will gladly follow. Keep posting and we'll see.

Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
02 February, 03:09
In response Patriot Jules to his Publication
offiicaljohnnydepp*

Latina Fangstress @Latina4Freedom
02 February, 03:10
In response Patriot Jules to his Publication
that Keanu account is as fake as Biden's hair & teeth. He DMed me yesterday 😂

World Wide @worldwide
02 February, 02:59
If I say something that phonetically sounds like "keefock" - am I referring to your brother or your sister?

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
02 February, 02:47
Would be cool........

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
02 February, 02:44
The real Keanu is probably an anon.

Renee White @Rapnay
02 February, 02:42
nice to see not all of you sold your souls

Blood Red1 @BloodRed1
02 February, 02:41
if you were the real Keanu Reeves, you would post a video...and give me 100k

Curly Q17 @AmethystQ17
02 February, 02:27

GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
02 February, 02:17
so
your
names
on
the
list
and you posted
this.
you make a deal?
what part of the production?
2017?

Sonna Genie @Sonna
02 February, 02:23
In response GaLa Hard to his Publication
Ezactly, BE CAREFUL WHO YOU FOLLOW 🤔

Sonna Genie @Sonna
02 February, 02:23
In response GaLa Hard to his Publication
Ezactly, BE CAREFUL WHO YOU FOLLOW 🤔

Photon 333 donated @Photon
02 February, 02:08
😂Probably not you, but who doesn't like to look at Keanu.👊

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
02 February, 02:46
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
The fake real Keanu on FB
liked many of my comments

i wonder if its one of those ai bots

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
02 February, 02:00
🇺🇲 Welcome! Make some popcorn! 🙂

Blaine Henson @BlaineCUCV
02 February, 01:57
Welcome aboard, glad you're here brother

Christina Maga @Christina71
02 February, 01:53
Hello and we all love you too!!!! ✨🙏😎😍