Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 April, 05:07
Elon knows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
23 April, 09:49
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I feel as if Elon is trying to win us over...I do not trust him. He wants to put a chip in everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
I've read a million times he wants to put chip in everyone. If you mean of neurolink, neurlink is meant for patients with serious brain diseases. Disinfo is necessary. In fact, Elon was warning us about AI dangers and that AI needs to be regulated and put to control.
09:56 AM - Apr 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
23 April, 10:13
Ahhh....ok. Thanks for sharing.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
23 April, 10:09
Still somewhat iffy on him or anyone who lives like a millionaire, billionaire while the rest of us struggle. God meant for all to be living justly and comfortably but I still see the filthy rich not downsizing but living it up including some of the white hats. Aren’t we all to be Humanitarians, then when I see the white hats who are filthy rich downsizing I will believe NESARA is taking place.