Wendy Clicks4aCause @Wendyj23
24 January, 12:48
As a person living with Chronic Lyme Disease, I have always believed it was a bioweapon. Research lyme Connecticut, plum island, the failed vaccine, the corrupt people involved. Those making the rules own the patents are always changing criteria and treatment. continued

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Clicks4aCause @Wendyj23
24 January, 12:49
In response Wendy Clicks4aCause to her Publication
Doctors who spoke out were silenced & threatened. The long hauler symptoms are similar to Covid; T cell issues like HIV; Arthritis pain like RA; Blood counts like Lukemia & Cancer, proven failed PCR (false negative) testing and the list goes on. Does this all sound familiar? Could all of these diseases have a common thread? All made by the cure just to sell the vaccine and cure but blamed on something we can't see? I was misdiagosed for 10 years #Plandemic #LymeDisease #lymewarrior

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joy Brown @JoyB
My dr fought the system twice and lost his license!
01:00 AM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Wendy Clicks4aCause to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JoyB in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joy Brown, click on at the bottom under it