Wendy Clicks4aCause @Wendyj23
As a person living with Chronic Lyme Disease, I have always believed it was a bioweapon. Research lyme Connecticut, plum island, the failed vaccine, the corrupt people involved. Those making the rules own the patents are always changing criteria and treatment. continued
12:48 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Wendyj23 in this post can reply
Joy Brown @JoyB
02 February, 12:59
In response Wendy Clicks4aCause to her Publication
They need to be punished for crimes against humanity!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Clicks4aCause @Wendyj23
24 January, 12:49
Doctors who spoke out were silenced & threatened. The long hauler symptoms are similar to Covid; T cell issues like HIV; Arthritis pain like RA; Blood counts like Lukemia & Cancer, proven failed PCR (false negative) testing and the list goes on. Does this all sound familiar? Could all of these diseases have a common thread? All made by the cure just to sell the vaccine and cure but blamed on something we can't see? I was misdiagosed for 10 years #Plandemic #LymeDisease #lymewarrior

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joy Brown @JoyB
02 February, 01:00
My dr fought the system twice and lost his license!