Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 April, 06:11
LA going back to masks.

Hospitals can’t make money if everyones healthy and Covid disappears.

Bring masks back to make people think it’s still floating around and you can go back to killing people and collecting pay checks.

You Californians need to step up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
21 April, 06:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I live in far NE Cali- I never wore a mask. I never got Covid. I definitely didn't get jabbed. We are actively trying to get our corrupt county elected officials out (who all took Covid money and locked us down). There are many of us in California who are standing up and fighting- not fleeing the state. We will win our beautiful state back!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
Yes, I am in Cali as well. I too never worn a mask, never tested, don't think I ever had covid. I meet more and more people like me every day and I know we are a RED state! I am in this fight to the end. Thank you for holding the line, Patriot!
07:12 PM - Apr 21, 2022
In response Kathy Scott to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DorQus17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DorQus Patriot, click on at the bottom under it