Doq Holliday @doqholliday
LA going back to masks.

Hospitals can’t make money if everyones healthy and Covid disappears.

Bring masks back to make people think it’s still floating around and you can go back to killing people and collecting pay checks.

You Californians need to step up!
06:11 PM - Apr 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
22 April, 10:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Most people, sadly are too far gone and plugged in!

Fuck the mask
Fuck Covid (Fake virus)
Fuck MSM
And screw the NWO scum....

The END.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
22 April, 09:31
They failed again in Philadelphia after 4 days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 April, 09:10
Sad but true.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
21 April, 08:10
The Health Ministers have been given the power of other historic Ministers, and rule beside the Government. They just want to cleanse us of our illness, after convincing us that we are ill, for a fee.

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 April, 07:55
Only idiots keep falling for this shit.

Let them be.

That's their comfort zone.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
21 April, 07:14
I am on the boarder of LA/Ventura Counties, never worn a mask. I am red pilling everyone I can! Not all California's are lost, just the government.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
21 April, 07:00
30 miles from LA and wore less than 5 times (court and dr for kids). Ppl are fed up and fighting back. Unfortunately as you get closer to LA, they become more programmed. Maybe the extra smog

memes matter @NoComment
21 April, 06:58
maybe its an illusion [ they] have any control other then the wiggle room patriots need them to have so [they] think darkness wins
,and it's a sign cleanup in ail LostAngels is not done, y am i not supprised if its still a resque Operation there

Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
21 April, 06:22
I live in far NE Cali- I never wore a mask. I never got Covid. I definitely didn't get jabbed. We are actively trying to get our corrupt county elected officials out (who all took Covid money and locked us down). There are many of us in California who are standing up and fighting- not fleeing the state. We will win our beautiful state back!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
21 April, 07:12
In response Kathy Scott to her Publication
Yes, I am in Cali as well. I too never worn a mask, never tested, don't think I ever had covid. I meet more and more people like me every day and I know we are a RED state! I am in this fight to the end. Thank you for holding the line, Patriot!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
21 April, 07:19
In response Kathy Scott to her Publication
Keep Holding The Line. Sending you love and light. GOD wins

NEO ONE @Neo
21 April, 06:21
Well, only morons will wear it again.