Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
21 April, 07:28
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
The reality is this is all just a precursor of things to come. The book of Revelation prophesies of a time when all the world will recieve the mark and bow in worship to the beast.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
21 April, 07:46
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
I wont be able to buy or sell.. I will be deemed “should be killed” by the Beast.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 April, 07:00
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
21 April, 07:08
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
So true! Ive tried every possible way of sharing truth about Pharma, Government, Masons and much more with my wife! She has nothing to support her argument and love of these things and yet tells me Im crazy, a conspiracy theorist and Im only looking into evil things.