Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 April, 10:32
Good Morning Patriots.
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dragonfly Bee @DragonflyB
21 April, 10:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I think the phrase ‘Hung like a donkey’ should be changed to ‘Hung like a bat’ 🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Don't get me started on the size of a tortoise.
10:48 AM - Apr 21, 2022
In response Dragonfly Bee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
21 April, 07:33
seen an armidillo's on a show the other day OMG!

Celery Juicer @Emme
21 April, 05:47
Now we know why you told us to clean our cookies!😆

suZy Connolly @suZq14
21 April, 03:18
on the subject of penis's heres bullock talking to degenerate about using babies foreskins to keep young looking, he forgot to mention they use blood too. #CrimesAgainstHumanity

Celery Juicer @Emme
21 April, 01:33
old woman googles tortoise penis, clears cookies! Impressive.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
21 April, 01:02
I looked it up. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
21 April, 01:02
I looked it up. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
21 April, 12:50
it's not just the size,
but the way the male lets out a
long and vociferous grunt-sight
after completion, then falls over on his back

i did not know this when i took my little niece
and nephew to zoo atlanta a long time ago
and they were witness to this serendipitous show

apparently the turtles were infamously
named the 'amorous turtles'
but maybe that's how they all are ? 🤗

Celery Juicer @Emme
21 April, 01:13
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Went to a small town zoo type thing. The lions were mating. They made a ruccus that could be heard for miles. The parents were turning the kids away, i laughed till i cried!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 April, 12:18
Let me catch yall googling turtle penises👀😅😅😅😅 damn nsa is dying here👀

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 April, 12:30
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 April, 12:34
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 April, 11:35
🤣a visual I don't want to know about
But, how about a Whale's????????

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 April, 11:30
great...now i have to go look it up lol

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 April, 12:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I just did🤣
Nature's perfection for the continuation of the species

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 April, 01:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
😂Please give us an update after your search, TIA

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 April, 11:28
Turtles ‘all the way down’?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 April, 11:19
Tortoise is holding the weight of the whole world in it's backs.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 April, 12:28
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
you know the story Johnny because I have shared so many times
But that tree is on a turtles back.
The Tip of The Spear is the Great Law of Peace
these things cannot be changed

garm hava @sigma777
21 April, 02:14
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
21 April, 11:09
😄

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
21 April, 11:06
I just got up & now I’m thinking about a tortoise penis. Interesting way to start the day. Thanks VK!!!

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
21 April, 11:07
My pups are obsessed with the neighbor's donkey & we couldn't figure out why. Then one day it came to us. 🤣

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
21 April, 10:59
Next

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
21 April, 12:59
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
Whoa.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
21 April, 10:57
Neotrolga females insert themselves into the male to collect their 'seed'. Ewwwww

https://www.mirror.co.uk/n...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 April, 10:55
👀

laura rosario @Lauracr
21 April, 11:09
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
My son has a pet tortoise They will be passed down to my great great great grandchildren lol

Dragonfly Bee @DragonflyB
21 April, 10:53
I’m going to have to look now! 😂 Hilarious if someone ever seen my search history and come across tortoise penis! 🤦‍♀️😂😂

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 April, 10:57
https://www.universeofsymb...

warlocks and witches
wizards and lizards

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 April, 11:00
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
The Turtle is the foundation
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Peacemaker & the Tadadaho - YouTube

This short film is part of 8 short, testimonial films, on the Haudenosaunee (Iroquois.) The Iroquois are embarking on an historic project about the 500-year ...

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
21 April, 11:00
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Heyyy….did someone mention me? 😎