Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
01 February, 07:04
Juan O Savin Live NOW👇🏼
https://youtu.be/FvCcAsGlJ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come @StQrmchaser17
01 February, 07:38
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
🧐Me checking radar map to see where its raining... South Carolina! 🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
01 February, 07:49
In response The Best Is Yet To Come to her Publication
Went from rain to snow here in West Virginia.

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
01 February, 11:14
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
I'm from WV live in GA now 😁 country roads take me home. What part are you from?

Deanna Layes @DJL1965
01 February, 11:17
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
from Wv but living in Arkansas now

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
02 February, 12:00
In response Deanna Layes to her Publication
We all good people in W.V. and Trump state..Trump flags all over..neighbor put a flag up yesterday that said "Fu-- Biden." Loved it.

Only people mentioned by MimiFrog in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sheila E**, click on at the bottom under it