Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 April, 09:12
👀👀👀

Why do U.S. food processing facilities keep burning down?

Almost 20 in 6 months!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 April, 10:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Because they are afraid of us finding out that they are poisoning us??? or putting children in our soup??? Some guy I knew in my 20s joked about that when I asked him if he got free food for working at the Campbell Soup Company. He said he wouldn't eat their food because they put people in the soup. I thought he was crazy then . . . now I wonder seeing as the factory was in Camden. Then I think of the marketing Campbell Soup kids and am wondering why Andy Warhol painted the can? Was he trying to tell us something??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 April, 11:28
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
The painting was created in 1962🤮

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
BY ANOTHER CZECHOSLOVAC GROOMER

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

His parents were working-class Lemkos emigrants from Mikó, Austria-Hungary (now called Miková, located in today's northeastern Slovakia).☢️ Warhol's father emigrated to the United States in 1914

GUYS, I STARTED BE CONVINCED, THAT IN USA IS SOME MAGNET ATTRACTING DEVIANTS AND PERVERTS🤔🤣🤣🤣

MAYBE ITS TIME TO CALL SPADE A SPADE AND USA "HUMAN RIGHTZ AGENDA" REBRANDED TO "DEVIANTZ RIGHT AGENDA"
🤣🤣🤣
12:25 AM - Apr 21, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker - ω, click on at the bottom under it