Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 April, 09:12
👀👀👀

Why do U.S. food processing facilities keep burning down?

Almost 20 in 6 months!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Because they are afraid of us finding out that they are poisoning us??? or putting children in our soup??? Some guy I knew in my 20s joked about that when I asked him if he got free food for working at the Campbell Soup Company. He said he wouldn't eat their food because they put people in the soup. I thought he was crazy then . . . now I wonder seeing as the factory was in Camden. Then I think of the marketing Campbell Soup kids and am wondering why Andy Warhol painted the can? Was he trying to tell us something??
10:48 PM - Apr 20, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 April, 11:28
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
The painting was created in 1962🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 April, 12:25
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
BY ANOTHER CZECHOSLOVAC GROOMER

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

His parents were working-class Lemkos emigrants from Mikó, Austria-Hungary (now called Miková, located in today's northeastern Slovakia).☢️ Warhol's father emigrated to the United States in 1914

GUYS, I STARTED BE CONVINCED, THAT IN USA IS SOME MAGNET ATTRACTING DEVIANTS AND PERVERTS🤔🤣🤣🤣

MAYBE ITS TIME TO CALL SPADE A SPADE AND USA "HUMAN RIGHTZ AGENDA" REBRANDED TO "DEVIANTZ RIGHT AGENDA"
🤣🤣🤣