Kim Runner @kimrunner
Alan Parrot UPDATE - YouTube

An air sanitizer that neutralizes viruses and bacteria while it also eliminates allergens, dust and mold: https://www.vollara.com/productdetail/SurfacePro/?u...

08:14 PM - Apr 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
22 April, 12:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Larry Jones @Wingsevermore
21 April, 07:23
There is a great product called Sunbreeze & it comes in a balm or liquid. Place on each side under ur nostrils. Opens & clears sinuses instantly. Ingredients r great! Used it for years. 🤗❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
21 April, 12:20

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
20 April, 11:55
I will say i followed her on Twitter and when all the Ukraine stuff started, she tweeted something that didn’t make sense and I very respectfully asked a question and she blocked me 😆so... who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 April, 11:59
In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication
yeah, i've seen that, too.
I think she was probably chosen to interview him for a reason :)

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
20 April, 10:24

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
20 April, 09:10
I always wondered what in the heck happened two years a go when she had to clam up! I always trusted her though. Hope it comes soon!

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
20 April, 09:07
Ah yes Alan, the guy who looks like Durham :)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 08:48
Real deal, she brought it to start with didnt she.
Naval intelligence?
Isnt Juan Naval intelligence?

20 April, 09:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, she did. I was thinking the same thing about Juan!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 April, 08:35
interesting the pic of Jesus behind her
thats the pic a young girl drew claiming she died, went to heaven and saw him
when she lived she painted this pic

https://repjesus.com/scoop...

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 April, 11:13
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
That same pic is in the movie heaven is for real also .. The little boy in that movie saw Jesus . True story , good movie .

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
21 April, 12:44
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
same initials ak💥

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
20 April, 08:34
This is great!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 April, 08:26
🦜

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 April, 08:24
🙌🏻🥰🙏🏼

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
20 April, 08:24
https://www.businessinside... ere yes were going everywhere

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 April, 08:19
whos this? how does she know? why do you believe her?

20 April, 08:21
In response reaper myer to his Publication
If you go to her youtube channel, she was the person who originall intereview him 2 yrs ago.