Gail ONeill @Gailsu
29 January, 10:02
All the truths are going to shock the non-believers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
01 February, 03:24
In response Gail ONeill to her Publication
I didnt believe it when I watched it that morning. Hubby said. NAHHHH Darlin'. I said Nahhh Darlin'. They just imploded those buildings. He came to believe and thats when I started my DIG. Here I am 20 years later STILL DIGGING...... 🤪🤪🤪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
A shame you have to still be digging at all.

I make no bones about the fact that I am very unhappy with our president. By that I mean our real president, not that *thing* calling himself president.

Trump could've brought the whole diseased corrupt temple down a hundred times over. Instead we get this mysterious "Plan" that seems like it's never going to end. I have yet to hear a convincing argument about why total DECLAS couldn't have happened in his first four years and why it can only happen NOW amidst a terrifying national crisis.

He should've released everything on day one.
11:50 PM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MarkQuinn2k4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mark Quinn, click on at the bottom under it